- MAC Ultra-Low temperature Freezer offers an economical solution to a wide variety of research and storage applications such as low-temperature scientific experiments, preservation of red blood cells, white blood cells, skin, bone, bacteria, semen, biomedical product, ocean product, electronic devices and low-temperature testing of special materials. It is suitable for blood banks, hospitals, sanitation, and anti-epidemic stations, electronic industries, university laboratories, military industries, pelagic fishery companies.
- Outer body made of CRC Sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner Chamber and trays made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Extra thick insulation effectively reduces the loss of cold air.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller.
- Inside temperature ranging from -40˚C ~ -86˚C can be set freely. (continuous working -80˚C in AC Room)
- Digital temperature display.
- Casters wheel mounted for easy mobility.
- Cooling coils are placed between foamed-in-place PUF insulation and the inner side of stainless steel chamber eliminating any chances of FROST FORMATION on the evaporator which leads to choking of COMPRESSOR/CONDENSING UNIT.
- Useful for low-temperature quick freezing and storing of Vaccines, Biological and medical specimens, Blood Components and general laboratory freezing applications.
- Evenly spread evaporator accounts for higher temperature uniformities throughout the cooling chamber
- ECO-FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR with CFC-FREE refrigerant.
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz, Single Phase.
- Temperature range (in AC Room): -40˚C ~ -86˚C (continuous working -80˚C in AC Room)
- MOC Outer: CRC Sheet duly powder coated.
- MOC Inner: Chamber and trays made of Stainless Sheet (SS-304)
- Insulation: High Density PUF insulation for tighter temperature controls.
- Temperature Control: Microprocessor based Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller.
- Display: Digital LED Set value (SV) & Process value (PV)
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|CAPACITY||400 ltrs||600 ltrs|
|VOLUME||14.2 Cuft||21.4 Cuft|
- Circular Chart Recorder to cost extra.
- Power back-up, in event of power failure for continuous display of chamber temperature.