BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion and maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Most ideal for various experiments in microbiology, cell cultivation of animals and plants and food for various laboratories, industries, R & D labs, etc.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double-walled door.
- User-oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- Adjustable two ventilation slides control inner air/vapor circulation.
- Beaded heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution.
- Outer body made of PCRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber and perforated trays made of Stainless Steel (SS-304)
- Space between the inner chamber and the outer wall is filled with high-grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Bigger sized units mounted on caster wheels for easy portability.
- Door fitted with heavy-duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- Confirming to cleanliness level of Class 100 with HEPA FILTER.
- Fresh AirPort: Air is sucked/thrown in through HEPA Filter into the chamber & Exhaust Port is provided for excretion of unclean air.
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Dimension Internal (mm)||455x455x455||605x605x605||605x605x910|
|Capacity||95 ltrs||224 ltrs||336 ltrs|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||3|
|Temperature Range||50˚C to 250˚C ±1˚C|
|Forced Convection||Available with forced convection system (Standard Features)|
|Temp. Controller||Auto time Control Microprocessor (SAD) With Digital Timer|
|Regulator||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink|
|Safety Device||Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating|