Designed And Developed By:
Macro Scientific Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Maximizes Bio-security protocols.
- Kills a majority of viruses in a recommended five-minute disinfection cycle.
- Provide an effective disinfection operation where no other methods exist.
- Digital LCD display with a countdown timer.
- Interlocked lockout protects against accidental exposure.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel (SS-202) or Stainless Steel (SS-304) construction (Option).
- Easy to use one-button operation.
- Chemical-free disinfection.
- STERIMAX ® PPE KIT UV-C Sterilizing Chamber is an eco-friendly and cost-effective tool that uses ultraviolet C (UV-C) light sterilization to kill viruses and other pathogens before they enter bio-secure areas. The UV-C light fixes key vulnerabilities found on everyday used PPE Kits and other items like food, cell phones, other medical, research labs tools, etc. by destroying the bacteria's ability to multiply and spread disease.
- Before entering a bio-secure area, simply place your PPE Kits and other items into the chamber. Then, after exposing the items to UV-C light for a recommended time, they can be removed.
- There are two factors that directly influence the effectiveness of UV-C disinfection: time of exposure and UV-C radiance (intensity) and five minutes of exposure to UV-C radiation in our chamber resulted in the elimination of >99.99% of common viruses and bacteria.
- The table below shows the effectiveness of a typical five-minute exposure in our STERIMAX® chambers and the minimum dose (ml/cm3) to kill 99.99% of a selected group of bacteria and viruses.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|MOC (Option)||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Input Voltage||220-230 V/ 50/60Hz||220-230 V/ 50/60Hz|
|Germicidal Lamps||6 Lamps||6 Lamps|
|No of Doors||1||2|
|Outside Mechanical Dimensions||600 x 600 x 1500 mm||600 x 600 x 1500 mm|
|Timer Setting||In Minutes & Seconds||In Minutes & Seconds|
|Output||254 nm UV-C|