- Specially designed if your media depends on refrigerator and to cut the risks caused by erratic and long power cuts our in demand refrigerator manufactured in norms with international standards using special coolant packs.
- Modern day research in various laboratories, hospitals, vaccine storages, institutes, industries require these refrigerator where in case of longer power cuts the loaded media requires a longer hold over time of 8-12 hours at rated conditions.
- Fitted with a CFC/HCFC free optimized and balanced refrigeration system.
- Foamed in-place PUF (Polyurethane Insulation) accounts for an excellent holdover time.
- Temperature from -16°C to -20°C, is controlled with the help of Microprocessor Based Temperature Indicator-Cum-Controller.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Gross Volume||200 Liters||300 Liters||400 Liters||500 Liters|
|MOC (Inner)||Moulded plastic OR lined with stucco sheets|
|MOC (Outer)||CRC sheet duly powder coated|
|Internal Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||850x735x900 mm||1145x735x900 mm||1425x735x900 mm||1720x735x900 mm|
|No. of Baskets||1||1||1||2|
|Hold Over Time||8-12 Hours|
|Temperature Range||-16°C to -20°C|
|Voltage||Single Phase 230/230V AC / 50Hz|
|Temperature control||Microprocessor Based Digital Temp. Controller|
- Input voltage should be ± 6% | Operation condition 5°C to 43°C