- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions.
- Cabinet is fabricated of wooden board laminated with sunmica OR CRC Sheet (powder coated) OR stainless steel (SS-304grade) (as ordered).
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Front doors are made out of thick transparent plexiglass.
- Heavy Duty Motor operates with a minimum noise level.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the unit.
- Supplied complete with S.S. Satin finish Table Top, Transparent front door, Static Pressure Manometer, Built-in U.V. Germicidal light and Cock for gas, air or vacuum line, HEPA filters and pre-filter.
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly effective HEPA (High-Efficiency Particular Air) filters. The prefilter fitted extends the life of the HEPA filter drastically. Fitted with HEPA Filter made from water-resistant, fire retardant, imported microfine glass fiber media; conforms to EU – 14 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3 μ. These filters are designed to accommodate higher air flow volume.
- Prefilter is made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh and Al expanded mesh on air leaving side; conforms to EU – 4 / G-4 Grade, with the efficiency of down to 10 microns. These filters can be cleaned by compressed air & also washable.
- Mounted on heavy tubular stand with lockable castors.
- With Solid Side Walls and transparent front door.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C. supply.
Technical specifications and Ordering information
- Main filter: HEPA Filter made from water-resistant, fire retardant, imported microfine glass fiber media; conforms to EU-14 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3 μ. These filters are designed to accommodate higher air flow volume.
- Prefilter: Prefilter is made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh and Al expanded mesh on air leaving side, conforms to EU–4/G-4 Grade, with the efficiency of down to 10 microns. These filters can be cleaned by compressed air and are also washable.
- Control: ALL SYSTEM AND CONTROL THROUGH A 3.5-inch TOUCH SCREEN LCD DISPLAY WITH IN-BUILT DATA LOGGING (REAL TIME) AND USB PORT ON FRONT FACIA FOR DATA DOWNLOAD FOR FURTHER TRANSFER TO PC.
- Audiovisual alarm for blower tripping and fault acknowledgment.
- Alarm triggers in case front door is raised more than 8” (i.e. safe clear opening during operation)
- UV Light with Hour Meter & interlocking arrangement to put off U. V. light if either side door opens
- UV Light with Hour Meter
- arm for safe clear opening of the front door
- Illumination: Fluorescent Lamp 40W
- Sterilizing: UV Germicidal Tube.
- Front door: Made of Plexi Glass
- Utility: Gas/Air cock
- Supply Voltage & Frequency: AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- MOC (CABINET): Wooden or CRC Sheet (powder coated) or Stainless Steel (SS-304)
- Work Table: Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade)
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||LH-22 (PRO+)||LH-32 (PRO+)||LH-42 (PRO+)||LH-62 (PRO+)||LH-82 (PRO+)|
|Inner Dimensions (L x W x H)(mm)||600×610×675||900×610×675||1200×610×675||1800×610×675||2400×610×675|
|NO. of HEPA Filter||1||1||1||2||2|
- Magnehelic Gauge (To track filter pressure) in lieu of static pressure manometer.
- Electronic Filter choke alarm. (Differential pressure monitor)