- MAC Horizontal Triple Walled Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- All ideal tool for Laboratories, hospitals, nursing home, R&D labs, etc.
- The inner chamber, steam jacket, outer chamber, and boiler are made of heavy gauge stainless steel with leak-proof argon arc welding.
- Lid is made of thick machined Mild Steel plate lined with stainless steel from inside
- The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
- Hydraulically tested to withstand 2.5 times the working pressure.
- Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut-off device, and automatic pressure control device.
- Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
- Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning.
- The unit is provided with a positive self-locking safety door which cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure and disengages automatically when the chamber is exhausted.
- This affords complete safety to the working personnel against the explosive opening.
- Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jackets as and when desired.
- Sterilization Cycle is controlled by SINGLE POINT Multiport Valve.
- The chamber discharge line is fitted with a moisture trap to absorb the condensate automatically thus preventing moistening of the loaded material to be sterilized.
- An automatic vacuum breaker is fitted to all “MAC” units as a standard accessory, in order to break vacuum in case of steam condensation.
- The flanged immersion-type heating element made from very high-grade material provides the fast formation of pressure in the system and are protected through an electric low water level cut-off device.
- All “MAC” Sterilizers are provided with triple safety features, through a “PIEZOSTAT” (Automatic Pressure Control System) and a spring-loaded safety valve fitted to the boiler/steam generator. The chamber is fitted with spring-loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
- Highly accurate temperature indicator is fitted for monitoring temperature.
- To work on 440Volts, 3phase, 50Hz AC supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|MODEL (With Tubular Stand & Supporting Ring of M.S.)||#AHC-88||#AHC-162||#AHC-165||#AHC-221|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||400x600 mm||400x1100 mm||500x900 mm||500x1200 mm|
|Capacity||88 ltrs||162 ltrs||165 ltrs||221 ltrs|
|Heater Load||6.0 KW||9.0 KW||9.0 KW||9.0 KW|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber|
|Display||Dial Thermometer (Standard with the unit)|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manual through a Exhaust valve|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 to 1.5 kgf /cm² (15 to 20 psi) at 121ºC|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 Psi to 20 Psi|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Jacket)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Boiler)||Stainless Steel|
|MOC (Lid)||Made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|POWER SUPPLY||440V AC, 3 Phase Supply|
|MOC (Lid)||Made of mild steel|
- Digital Temperature Indicator can be supplied in lieu of dial thermometer.
- Microprocessor Based Semi-Automatic Digital Controller with Auto-Time Control System after the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically & on completion of the set count down/uptime the supply of heaters is cut-off & the system sounds a buzzer alerting the user that the cycle is over.
- PLC Controller with Automatic Digital Minute Timer and alarm for the end of the cycle. It enables automatic purging of state air, sterilizing hold time for sterilizing period and cycle and with the automatic exhaust of pressure. With Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly to the main control panel.
- Double door for any of the above models to cost extra