- These general-purpose Fume Hoods are used with extracting fumes generating during reactions, extractions, etc. wherein gases of mild acidic/alkaline nature are generated.
- Constructed partly out of CRC Sheet structure and partly out of the wooden board.
- Working table consists of an acid-resistant top with one sink and one faucet.
- One electrical utility is provided for operating electrical equipment inside.
- Fitted with exhaust blower assembly mounted on top of the unit.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||#FH-3 (GP-XL)||#FH-4 (GP-XL)||#FH-5 (GP-XL)||#FH-6 (GP-XL)|
|Internal Dimensions (WXDXH) (mm)||950x600x1200||1250x600x1200||1550x600x1200||1850x600x1200|
- PVC Exhaust ducting per running feet.