Designed And Developed By:
Macro Scientific Works Pvt. Ltd.
- A DRY HEAT SANITIZATION TECHNOLOGY FOR INSTANT STERILIZATION AND READIES KITS/DRESSES FOR REUSE IN MINUTES.
- HIGHLY USEFUL TO ELIMINATE TEDIOUS CUMBERSOME AND TIME-CONSUMING HYDRO WASH (USING WATER)
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion, and maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Most ideal for dry heat sanitization of various non-heat sensitive products such as masks, shields, PPE kits, gloves, boots,
- Utensils, Containers, etc.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double-walled door.
- User-oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- Adjustable two ventilation slides control inner air/vapor circulation.
- Outer body made of mild steel sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber and adjustable trays are made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Gap between inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high-grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Door fitted with heavy-duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based SEMI-AUTOMATIC DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-CUM-CONTROLLER with an in-built DIGITAL TIMER to control the temperature from 40˚C to 100˚C. Once the unit is switched “ON” heating starts automatically and once the set/desired value is achieved the in-built AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds a BUZZER, thus alerting the user that process is complete.
- To work on 220/230V AC, 50/60 Hz supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Capacity||45 ltrs||95 ltrs||125 ltrs||224 ltrs||252 ltrs||336 ltrs||500 ltrs||750 ltrs|
|Temperature Range||40˚C to 100˚C|
|Type||Available with forced convection system|
|Temp. Controller||Microprocessor based PID SEMI AUTOMATIC DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-CUM-CONTROLLER with LED display and an in-built DIGITAL TIMER to control|
|Regulator||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Safety Device||Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating.|