DRY BATH INCUBATOR (HEATING BLOCK INCUBATOR) “MAC” MSW-438(SAD)
"MAC" Dry Bath Incubators come in either single, dual or four block models, along with a complete set of interchangeable blocks. Designed for denaturing DNA melting agar, coagulation studies, hybridization and hot start thermo-cycled reaction.
- Designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
- Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and other laboratory procedures.
- Precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 100°C with ±1°C accuracy.
- User’s self-compensation functions for the temperature to counter for the difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED PID DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-cum-CONTROLLER for auto control with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZER TIMER for AUTO CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
- Supplied with set one tube heating block as per the block capacity.
- Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller having an individual display for set value and process value.
- Heating cavity of 49mm carries one heating blocks of size 96mm (L) x 96mm (B) x 49 mm(H) each.
- Recessed well/ cavity accommodates one interchangeable aluminum insert block.
- Block extraction tool facilitates lifting of hot blocks for easy interchangeability.
- MAC Dry Heating Block Incubators are powerful, compact and accurate everything you need for the precision heating of test tubes, cuvettes, microcentrifuge tubes, and other small containers.
- High performance and user-friendly controls combine to produce a specification which offers exceptional efficiency and reliability. The benefit to you-convenient, no fuss heating!
- Excellent temperature control.
- Uniform and stable heating.
- New compact size.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Controller||Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller with in-built timer|
|Display||LED with set value (SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Block Dimensions||96mm(L) x 96mm (B) x 49mm (H)|
|No. of Blocks||1||2||4|
|Heater Load||750 Watts|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5°C to 100°C|
|Material External||Powder Coated CRC Steel|
|Block Extraction Tool||1 No. Supplied with the unit for easy interchangeability of heating blocks|
|Timer (SAD)||Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically|
|Buzzer||Alarm for cycle end|
|Power Supply||230V AC, 50/60 Hz|