- Cooling coils are placed between foamed-in-place PUF insulation and inner side of stainless steel chamber eliminating any chances of FROST FORMATION on the evaporator which leads to choking of COMPRESSOR/ CONDENSING UNIT.
APPLICATIONS & KEY FEATURES
- Useful for low temperature quick freezing and storing of Vaccines, Biological and medical specimens, Blood Components and general laboratory freezing applications.
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane foam (PUF) insulation for minimal cooling losses.
- Evenly spread evaporator accounts for higher temperature uniformities throughout the cooling chamber.
- Specially designed DEEP FREEZER VERTICAL LATCHES to keep the door tightly locked eliminating chances of any cooling loss.
- Outer made of CRC steel sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber made of plastic moulded liner /stainless steel (SS-304).
- Caster wheel mounted for easy mobility.
- ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR with CFC-FREE refrigerant.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- Temperature range (in AC Room) : Ambient to -20°C
- MOC Outer : CRC steel sheet duly powder coated
- MOC Inner : Chamber made of plastic moulded liner /stainless steel (SS-304)
- Insulation: High Density PUF insulation for tighter temperature controls
- Temperature Control : Microprocessor based Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller
- Display : Digital LED Set value (SV) & Process value (PV)
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|# VDF-4||4.0 Cuft||130 ltrs.|
|# VDF -7||7.0 Cuft||200 ltrs.|
|#VDF-10||10.5 Cuft||300 ltrs.|
|#VDF-14||14.0 Cuft||400 ltrs.|