- Designed for digestion of COD test samples and multi-function dry bath heating.
- Precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 150°C with ±1°C accuracy
- User’s self-compensation functions for the temperature to counter for the difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-cum-CONTROLLER for auto control with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZER TIMER for AUTO TIME CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
- Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller having an individual display for set value and process value.
- Block is made of the specially extruded aluminum block to accommodate 6 OR 15 samples
- Complete with a glass tube.
- Air condensers and utility tube rack.
- Recessed well/ cavity accommodates aluminum insert block.
- Samples after being digested for 2 hours can be analyzed using calorimeter or conventional titration method.
- COD Digester Is The Most Accepted Thermoreactor For Determination of Chemical Oxygen Demand in Various Substances. Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) is a measure of the capacity of water to Consume Oxygen during the decomposition of Organic Matter and the Oxidation of inorganic chemicals such as Ammonia and Nitrite. COD Measurements are commonly made on samples of wastewater or of Natural waters contaminated by domestic or industrial wastes. Chemical Oxygen Demand is measured as a standardized laboratory assay in which a closed water sample is incubated with a Strong Chemical Oxidant under specific conditions of temperature and for a particular period of time.
- High performance and user-friendly controls combine to produce a specification that offers exceptional efficiency and reliability. The benefit to you-convenient, no fuss heating!
- Excellent temperature control.
- Uniform and stable heating.
- New compact size.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Controller||Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller with an in built digital timer and alarm.|
|Display||LED with set value (SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Block Dimensions (LXWXH)||150X108X74mm||270X150X70mm|
|Heater Load||1.0 KW|
|Tube Cavity||40mm(Ǿ)x 65mm(D)|
|No. of Cavities||6 Holes to accommodate 6 samples||15 Holes to accommodate 15 samples|
|Glass Tube Size||Supplied with 6 nos. of glass tubes of size 38mm (Ǿ) ×200mm (Length)||Supplied with 15 nos. of glass tubes of size 38mm (Ǿ) ×200mm (Length)|
|Glass Air Condenser Size||Supplied with 6 nos. of air condensers of 600 mm length each||Supplied with 15 nos. of air condensers of 600 mm length each|
|Sample Size||20 ml|
|Temperature Rang||Ambient +5˚C to 150˚C|
|Material External||Powder Coated CRC Steel|
|Tube Rack||1 No.|
|Timer (SAD) (Auto Time Control unit)||Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically|
|Buzzer||Alarm for cycle end|
|Power Supply||220V AC|