BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion and maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Most ideal for various experiments in microbiology, Institutes, industries, R & D labs, etc.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double-walled door.
- User-oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- Adjustable two ventilation slides control inner air/vapor circulation.
- Beaded heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution.
- Outer body made of CRC Sheet duly powder coated
- Inner chamber and adjustable trays are made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Gap between the inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Bigger sized units mounted on caster wheels for easy portability.
- Door fitted with heavy duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- Beaded heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides, for uniform heat distribution.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene rubber is fitted to all “MAC” units instead of asbestos.
- Air ventilators are also provided on the sides of the unit.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70˚C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1˚C
- Temp. Controller: Microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller to control the chamber temperature with LED Display
- Type: Available with forced convection system
- Display: Digital LED with SV and PV display
- Regulator: Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink
- Safety Device: Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATOR DIGITAL MODEL WITH LED DISPLAY|
|Model||Internal Dimension (WXDXH) (mm)||Capacity||Heat Load||No. Of Shelves|
|#IUD-28||300x300x300||28 ltrs||0.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-45||355x355x355||45 ltrs||0.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-95||455x455x455||95 ltrs||1 KW||2|
|#IUD-125||455x455x605||125 ltrs||1 KW||2|
|#IUD-224||605x605x605||224 ltrs||1.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-252||605x455x910||252 ltrs||01.50 KW||3|
|#IUD-336||605x605x910||336 ltrs||1.50 KW||3|
|#IUD-500||600x900x910||500 ltrs||2.75 KW||3|
|#IUD-750||900x900x900||750 ltrs||3.0 KW||3|
|#IUD-1000||900x900x1200||1000 ltrs||4.0 KW||3|
|BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATOR MICROPROCESSOR BASED AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MODEL WITH LED DISPLAY|
|These units are featured with Microprocessor Based AUTOMATIC DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-CUM-CONTROLLER with an in-built DIGITAL TIMER to control the temperature. Once the unit is switched “ON” heating starts automatically and once the set/desired value is achieved the in-built AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds a BUZZER, thus alerting the user that process is complete.|
|#IUD-28(FAD)||300x300x300||28 ltrs||0.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-45(FAD)||355x355x355||45 ltrs||0.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-95(FAD)||455x455x455||95 ltrs||1 KW||2|
|#IUD-125(FAD)||455x455x605||125 ltrs||1 KW||2|
|#IUD-224(FAD)||605x605x605||224 ltrs||1.50 KW||2|
|#IUD-252(FAD)||605x455x910||252 ltrs||01.50 KW||3|
|#IUD-336(FAD)||605x605x910||336 ltrs||1.50 KW||3|
|#IUD-500(FAD)||600x900x910||500 ltrs||2.75 KW||3|
|#IUD-750(FAD)||900x900x900||750 ltrs||3.0 KW||3|
|#IUD-1000(FAD)||900x900x1200||1000 ltrs||4.0 KW||3|