» Ultra Low Temperature Bio Freezer Horizontal
Ultra Low Temperature Bio Freezer Horizontal MSW-135 UL
"MAC" Ultra-Low temperature
Freezer offers a economical solution to wide variety of research and
storage applications such as low temperature scientific experiments,
preservation of red blood cells, white blood cells, skin, bone,
bacteria, semen, biomedical product, ocean product, electronic devices
and low temperature testing of special materials. It is suitable for
blood banks, hospitals, sanitation and anti epidemic stations,
electronic industries, university laboratories, military industries,
pelagic fishery companies.
CONSTRUCTIONAL AND SALIENT FEATURES
- Outer body is made of mild steel duly painted or Stainless Steel
- Inside chamber is made of Stainless Steel. The advanced
refrigeration system of two compressors. (Cascading Technique used)
- Extra thick insulation effectively reduces loss of cold air.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature
- Inside temperature ranging from -40OC ~ -86OC
can be set freely. (continuous working -80OC in AC Room)
- Digital temperature display.
- Adjustable shelves (for upright models)are convenient to place
- Casters wheel mounted for easy mobility.
- Cooling coils are placed between foamed-in-place PUF insulation
and inner side of stainless steel chamber eliminating any chances of
FROST FORMATION on the evaporator which leads to choking of
- Useful for low temperature quick freezing and storing of
Vaccines, Biological and medical specimens, Blood Components and
general laboratory freezing applications.
- Evenly spread evaporator accounts for higher temperature
uniformities throughout the cooling chamber
- ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR with CFC-FREE refrigerant.
- Power supply : 220V/50Hz, Single Phase.
|Temperature range (in AC Room)
||-40OC ~ -86OC
(continuous working -80OC in AC Room)
||Mild Steel Duly
Painted/Stainless Steel (SS-430 Grade)
||Chamber and trays made of
Stainless Sheet (SS-304)
||High Density PUF insulation for
tighter temperature controls.
||Microprocessor based Digital
Temperature Indicator-cum- Controller.
||Digital LED Set value (SV) &
Process value (PV)
- Circular Chart Recorder
- Power back-up, in event of power failure for continuous display
of chamber temperature (for controller and chart recorder) and for
maintaining temperature graphs.
- CO2 back system (Control integrated to automatically control
injection of liquid CO2 through a electronically controlled valve.
Temperature maintained between -40OC to -50OC
- High Pressure Seamless Carbon Dioxide gas Cylinder of 10 Liter
Capacity and double stage regulator, Complete with neck ring, valve
and SIPHON TUBE, with 99.99% pure Liquid Carbon Dioxide.