“MAC’ Tissue Floatation Baths is a modern day tool for separation, flattening out and drying of cut tissues section in histology, pathology, clinical and bacteriological laboratory.
- Specially designed shallow low profile design.
- Die pressed seamless leak-proof inner chamber of Stainless Steel (SS-304).
- Contoured corners account for easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Seamless inner chambers counter microbes and bacteria formation possibilities if any.
- Conventional drying slabs for pre-drying of slides.
- Resin bonded glass wood insulation accounts for minimal thermal losses
- Automatic microprocessor chip based PID Digital Temperature controller with AUTO TIME CONTROLLED feature for cut-off once the set count downtime is over.
- Temperature range from ambient +5° C to 70° C.
- Temperature control accuracy ±1° C (at 60° C)
- Glass basin for tissue separation (1 No.)
- Dry run safety alarm.
- Inner bath chamber and lid made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer chamber made of CRC Sheet duly powder coated Or Stainless Steel (as ordered).
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|PRODUCT CODE||#TFB-277 (PRO)|
|BATH DIMENTION(L x B x D) in mm||295x146x100|
|Illumination for crisper view of tissue sections||Yes|