- Designed to automate the process of Hand/Object Washing in highly sensitive areas such as in O.T.'s, Food Processing Units, Modern Kitchens, etc. such that the productivity is multiple in a professional manner without compromising on hygiene & resource management.
- Ergonomics to attain ease of use and their stylish & prestigious look adds to the aesthetics of the facility.
- Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade) for lifetime finish & durability.
- Deep sloping basin
- Check stop strainers for ease of maintenance
- High mount options of 'M SERIES' elbow operated spout OR 'PRO' SERIES AUTO TIME CONTROLLED INFRARED SENSOR EYE operated AUTOMATIC faucet are available.
- Foot operated water faucet/switch (OPTION) also available on request for ergonomic use and ease of hands-free operation.
- Anti Splash screen dividers for 2 and 3 Bay workstation.
- Front facia flaps are openable for service, maintenance and underneath cleaning and washing.
- Jet washer with flexible pipe provided for easy and remote washing and cleaning requirements.
- Disinfectant/liquid soap dispensing is provided as a standard feature.
INFRARED EYE SENSOR OPERATED “PRO” SERIES SCRUB SINKS:
- The auto time-controlled infrared sensor is located on the front fascia of each system and is activated by the user's hand wrist. These models are also equipped with a manual foot-operated water switch beside the IR sensor module.
- Three digits wide display for the downtime of 0:00 to 9:59 minutes.
- Water flow activated through Sensor or Start button Programmable stop duration up to 9 minutes 59 seconds.
- An ideal product for Operation Theater Scrubs to assist doctors in the cleaning of hands & surgical equipment with running water for the desired period.
- 2 Micron Prefiltration
- UV Sterilization of Water
- Motorized Soap Dispenser Automatic
- Thermostatic Mixer Automatic
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|STATION/BAY||One Station/Bay||Two Station/Bay||Three Station/Bay|
|‘M’ SERIES (MANUAL)||#MSS-1||#MSS-2||#MSS-1|
|‘PRO’ SERIES (AUTOMATIC)||#ASS-1(PRO)||#ASS-1(PRO)||#ASS-1(PRO)|