MINI TRAY DRYING OVEN/MINI DEHYDRATOR “MAC” MSW-214
Specially designed for drying of seeds, leafs, fruit and vegetables etc having temperature range from 50 deg. C to 150 deg. C.Download Brochure
APPLICATIONS & CONSTRUCTIONAL FEATURES
- Suitable for various industrial, laboratory and R&D applications.
- Forced Air Circulation fan for temperature uniformity.
- Digital PID Control System enables superior temperature accuracy.
- Sturdy triple-walled inner chamber made of mild steel sheet.
- High-Grade Mineral wool insulation is stuffed in between the formed cavity to eliminate heat losses when the oven is operated at the desired temperature.
- Interior of the oven is painted with high-temperature resistant paint.
- Exterior of the oven is powder coated.
- Drying trays with adjustable height are provided on the sides of inner walls.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- MOC (Internal): Mild Steel Sheet Duly painted
- MOC (Exterior): Mild Steel Sheet Duly painted.
- MOC Trays: Made of Aluminium
- Heater: Tubular Air Heaters
- Temperature Range: Ambient +50OC to 150OC
- Temperature Accuracy: +3.0OC
- Temperature Sensor: Fe-K Thermocouple
- Temperature Controller: MICROPROCESSOR BASED PID DIGITAL TEMPERATURE with digital LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) OR Auto Time Control Microprocessor (SAD) with Digital Timer Add Prefix SAD Added by Model
- Circulation: Heavy Forced Air Circulation by Strong & Reliable axial flow fans for cross flow circulation
- Insulation: High-Grade Mineral Wool
- Power Supply: 220/230 or 400/430V, 3 Phase A.C. Supply
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||Internal Dimensions (LXBXD) mm||Tray Capacity/ Supplied|