- MAC Horizontal Triple Walled Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- All ideal tool for Laboratories, hospitals, nursing home, R&D labs, etc.
- The inner chamber, steam jacket, outer chamber, and boiler are made of heavy gauge stainless steel with leak-proof argon arc welding.
- Lid is made of thick machined Mild Steel plate lined with stainless steel from inside
- The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
- Hydraulically tested to withstand 2.5 times the working pressure.
- Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut-off device, and automatic pressure control device.
- Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
- Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning.
- The unit is provided with a positive self-locking safety door which cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure and disengages automatically when the chamber is exhausted.
- This affords complete safety to the working personnel against the explosive opening.
- Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jackets as and when desired.
- The chamber discharge line is fitted with a moisture trap to absorb the condensate automatically thus preventing moistening of the loaded material to be sterilized.
- An automatic vacuum breaker is fitted to all “MAC” units as a standard accessory, in order to break vacuum in case of steam condensation.
- The flanged immersion-type heating element made from very high-grade material provides the fast formation of pressure in the system and are protected through an electric low water level cut-off device.
- All “MAC” Sterilizers are provided with triple safety features, through a “PIEZOSTAT” (Automatic Pressure Control System) and a spring-loaded safety valve fitted to the boiler/steam generator. The chamber is fitted with spring-loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
- Highly accurate temperature indicator is fitted for monitoring temperature.
- To work on 440Volts, 3phase, 50Hz AC supply.
- CONTROLLED FEATURES
- PLC Controller with Automatic Digital Minute Timer and alarm for end of cycle. It enables automatic purging of state air, sterilizing hold time for sterilizing period and cycle and with automatic exhaust of pressure. With Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly to main control panel.
- Display process and set values simultaneously.
- PROPLUS series has the touch screen graphical Programmable Logic Controller which delivers exceptional management with progressive notifications.
- 7” TFT (TOUCH SCREEN) HMI AND PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL)
- Integrated unit with graphic devices which continuously monitors and records dates, time of day, load identification number and operating parameters
- Data can be transferred via EPROM port through a pen drive
- Can easily by transferred to any PC/Desktop.
- User settable alphanumeric batch number and operator name
- Built-in user settable sterilizing modes
- Power failure restore
- 3 Level password protection
- User settable alphanumeric batch no. with operator
- Auto purging and exhaust
- Offline PC connectivity
- Service and Calibration reminders
- Dual pressure scales in psi and kPA
- Printing in smart tabular format with date, time, batch number, operator name and status
- Enables authentic documenting of every Autoclave cycle
- Digital Temperature Indicator can be supplied in lieu of dial thermometer.
- Double door for any of the above models to cost extra
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|MODEL (With Tubular Stand & Supporting Ring of M.S.)||#AHC-88(PRO)||#AHC-162(PRO)||#AHC-165(PRO)||#AHC-221(PRO)|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||400x600 mm||400x1100 mm||500x900 mm||500x1200 mm|
|Capacity||88 ltrs||162 ltrs||165 ltrs||221 ltrs|
|Heater Load||6.0 KW||9.0 KW||9.0 KW||9.0 KW|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber|
|Display||Dial Thermometer (Standard with the unit)|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manual through a Exhaust valve|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 to 1.5 kgf /cm² (15 to 20 psi) at 121ºC|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 Psi to 20 Psi|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Jacket)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Boiler)||Stainless Steel|
|MOC (Lid)||Made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|POWER SUPPLY||440V AC, 3 Phase Supply|
|MOC (Lid)||Made of mild steel|