FUME HOOD (GENERAL PURPOSE) “MAC” MSW-167 (GP-L)
General purpose fume hoods with low chamber height of 600mm. Suitable for very small volume extraction of mild acidic/alkaline fumes.Download Brochure
- These general-purpose Fume Hoods are used with extracting fumes generating during reactions, extractions, etc. wherein gases of mild acidic/alkaline nature are generated.
- Constructed partly out of CRC Sheet structure and partly out of the wooden board.
- Working table consists of an acid-resistant top with one sink and one faucet.
- One electrical utility is provided for operating electrical equipment inside.
- Fitted with exhaust blower assembly mounted on top of the unit.
- PVC Exhaust ducting per running feet.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||#FH-3 (GP-L)||#FH-4 (GP-L)||#FH-5 (GP-L)||#FH-6 (GP-L)|
|Internal Dimensions (WXDXH) (mm)||950x600x600||1250x600x600||1550x600x600||1850x600x600|