BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATOR “MAC” MSW-231 (PRO)
Forced convection incubators with controlled temperature upto 70°C through Microprocessor LED Digital Temperature Controller with Auto Timer & Alarms.Download Brochure
- Designed for critical laboratory applications for controlled temperature range up to 70°C with an accuracy of ± 0.5°C.
- Integrated built-in see-thru toughened glass window in the double-walled door.
- Forced convection model accounts for temperature uniformity and higher control accuracy.
- Auto cut-off of blower and heaters on door open position.
- Seamless rounded back edges of internal work chamber and semicircular arcs at corners ensures easy clean-up and uniformities.
- Microprocessor Based Autotune PID temperature controller for PV/SV indication, timer, and cycle end alarm.
- These units are featured with Microprocessor Based AUTOMATIC DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-CUM-CONTROLLER with an in-built DIGITAL TIMER to control the temperature. Once the unit is switched “ON” heating starts automatically and once the set/desired value is achieved the in-built AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds a BUZZER, thus alerting the user that process is complete.
- Inner chamber and adjustable trays are made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body made of CRC Sheet duly powder coated
- Horizontal on face cross-flow air circulation accounts for tighter uniformities and accuracy.
- Specially designed silicone door gaskets accounts for minimal heat dissipation and leakages thus accounts in electrical energy servings.
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||Internal Dimension (WXDXH) (mm)||Capacity||No. Of Shelves|