» Blood Bank Refrigerators
Blood Bank Refrigerator
Blood Bank Refrigerator MSW-139
Blood Bank Refrigerators are available in
various capacities, designed to fit a variety of space and storage
requirements. The refrigerators are equipped with heavy-duty compressors
to maintain a vital operation temperature of 4OC. Superior
refrigeration technology and precise temperature control to ensures
reliable blood storage.
CONSTRUCTION AND SALIENT FEATURES
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- Interior of chamber is stainless steel (SS-304).
- The exterior is powder coated mild steel and the door has a
magnetic door gasket with a keyed door lock.
- Stainless Steel trays are provided for storage inside.
- Foamed-in-place CFC Free PUF insulation ensure temperature
stability and reduced energy temperature.
- Stainless steel heavy duty basket ensures even temperature
- Micro-controller controls the internal temperature between 4oC
to 6oC with an accuracy of +0.5oC, for
storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- Built in 7 days circular chart temperature recorder (option).
- Audio visual alarm when the temperature deviates from the preset
- Temperature is maintained within 4oC to 6oC,
for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- The cooling is affected by a hermetically sealed CFC FREE ECO
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C.
|Blood Bag Accommodation (of 350 ml cap.)
||24 Blood Bags
||50 Blood Bags
||110 Blood Bags
||200 Blood Bags
||250 Blood Bags
||360 Blood Bags
||4oC to 6oC
||LED Display for Set Value (SV) &
|Chart Recorder (OPTION)
||Built in 7 days Circular Chart
- RS-232 Communication port with US FDA 21 CFR-11 compliance
windows based communication Software for data management and
- Stand-by ready to use refrigeration system in case regular system
fails, with auto changeover switch.
- Battery back-up in case power fails, for digital temperature
- See through multipaned vacuumed glass door instead of solid door
as per requirement.