» Carbon Di Oxide Incubator (Deluxe Model)
Carbon Di-Oxide Incubator (Deluxe Model) MSW-129 (DX)
(CE, ISO 13485:2012, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004, &
CO2 Incubator is not only an advance
instruments for cultivation of cells, tissues and bacteria but also a
key equipment for immunology, genetics and bioengineering. It is widely
applicable for research and production of microorganisms, agricultural
science and pharmacology.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & ORDERING INFORMATION
- The latest model is a high- performance air adjusting type CO2
Incubator integrating many year of manufacturing technology and
experience of our company. It is also developed with the
introduction of new techniques compared with common CO2 Incubators.
This type provides faster heating and less errors of temperature
- It is made of specular stainless steel by argon-arc welding
techniques and semicircular arcs at corners ensure easy cleaning.
- Microprocessor temperature controller makes temperature stability
Independent alarm system for temperature- limiting ensures
experiment run safely and no accident would happen
- Microorganism filter at inlet provides 100% filtrated gases
- Equipped with fully automatic CO2 pressure-releasing
and purging valve.
- IR CO2 sensor for precise CO2 inside the chamber.
||UV LIGHT DISINFECTION
|MOC Inner Chamber
||Stainless Steel with curved corners
|MOC Outer Chamber
||Mild Steel duly powder coated
|CO2 Control Range
||0~20% (Infrared Sensor)
|| < Calibration x 1.2min
|Shelves Per Chamber
|Interior Dimension (WxDxH)
|Exterior Dimension (WxDxH)