» Clean Air Benches
Laminar Air Flow Cabinet (Microprocessor Controlled)
VERTICAL LAMINAR AIR FLOW CABINET (MICROPROCESSORCONTROLLED MSW-162
APPLICATION & KEY FEATURE
- It is used for various works that require maintenance of the
cleanliness and purity like plant tissue culture, examination and
experimentation of precision electronics parts, medical sciences,
pharmacy, agriculture sector and the like.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard
209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 (Class
- Cabinets is fabricated of wooden board laminated with sunmica OR
cold rolled steel duly powder coated OR electro galvanized steel OR
stainless steel (SS-304grade)(as ordered).
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Front door is made out of thick transparent plexi glass.
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly
effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having
efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with
hot DOP, thus retaining all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Heavy Duty Motor operates with minimum noise level.
- Using a dynamic machine, the blower and motor assembly is
statically & dynamically balanced.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the
- Supplied complete with S.S. Table Top, Transparent front door,
Static Pressure Manometer, Built in U.V. Germicidal light and Cock
for gas, air or vacuum line, HEPA filters and pre-filter.
- The highly efficient HEPA filter maintains the optimum
cleanliness and purity.
- The prefilter fitted extends the life of HEPA filter drastically.
- Silent Vibration-Free Blower ensure noiseless operation and
anti-vibration construction provides efficient working environment.
- Interlocking of U.V. Germicidal Tube & Fluorescent Light with
auto switch off/on Mode for blower when the door is closed/open.
- All units with MOC : Wooden/CRC/EGS/Stainless Steel are mounted
on a heavy duty mild steel stand duly powder coated.
- With Solid Side Walls and transparent front door.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C. supply.
CONTROL & AUTOMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- Equipped with Microprocessor controller having alphanumeric
display and soft touch controls. Controller indicates input, status,
alarm function and control for blower, lights outlet and UV.
- Continuous monitoring through bright easy to read LCD panel
- Password Protection for authorized operation.
- Real time Clock
- UV timer showing used time and balance available life in hours.
- Total HEPA Filter time showing used time and balance available
life in hours.
- HEPA filter choke alarm after HEPA filter life is over.
- UV light/Door/Fluorescent Light Inter Lock, i.e. UV switches ON
only When door is closed, and automatically switches OFF fluorescent
- If UV light is on & the operator tries to open the door, it
raises audio visual alarm.
- Built-in RFI and electrical noise filters eliminate interference
with adjacent instrumentation.
|Internal Workzone Dimension
|NO. of HEPA Filter
||Confirming to class 100
||HEPA Filter (99.97% efficient at
0.3 micron parties)
||High efficiency prefilter.
||Fluorescent Lamp 40W
||UV Germicidal Tube.
||Gas/Air cock and multipoint 15/5
Amp. Electric socket.
|Supply Voltage & Frequency
||AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Front door made of TOUGHNED GLASS (Tempered) in lieu of plexi
- Magnehelic Gauge (To track filter pressure) in lieu of static
- Electronic Filter choke alarm. (Differential pressure monitor)
- ULPA Filter will be provided in liew of Hepa Filter.