» Clean Air Benches
Laminar Air Flow Cabinet
Vertical Laminar Air Flow Cabinet MSW-162
APPLICATION & KEY FEATURE
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- It is used for various works that require maintenance of the
cleanliness and purity like plant tissue culture, examination and
experimentation of precision electronics parts, medical sciences,
pharmacy, agriculture sector and the like.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard
209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 (Class
- Cabinets is fabricated of Wooden board laminated with sunmica or
cold rolled steel duly powder coated / PCGI OR stainless steel
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Front door is made out of thick transparent plexi glass.
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly
effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having
efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with
hot DOP, thus retaining all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Heavy Duty Motor operates with minimum noise level.
- Using a dynamic machine, the blower and motor assembly is
statically & dynamically balanced.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the
- Supplied complete with S.S. Table Top, Transparent front door,
Static Pressure Manometer, Built in U.V. Germicidal light and Cock
for gas, air or vacuum line, HEPA filters and pre-filter.
- The highly efficient HEPA filter maintains the optimum
cleanliness and purity.
- The prefilter fitted extends the life of HEPA filter drastically.
- Silent Vibration-Free Blower ensure noiseless operation and
anti-vibration construction provides efficient working environment.
- Interlocking of U.V. Germicidal Tube & Fluorescent Light with
auto switch off/on Mode for blower when the door is closed/open.
- All units with MOC : Wooden/CRC or PCGI/Stainless Steel are
mounted on a heavy duty mild steel stand duly powder coated.
- With Solid Side Walls and transparent front door.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C. supply.
|Internal Workzone Dimension
||Wooden/CRC or PCGI/Stainless
|NO. of HEPA Filter
||Confirming to class 100
||HEPA Filter (99.97% efficient at
0.3 micron parties)
||High efficiency prefilter.
||Fluorescent Lamp 40W
||UV Germicidal Tube.
||Gas/Air cock and multipoint 15/5
Amp. Electric socket.
|Supply Voltage & Frequency
||AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Front door made of TOUGHNED GLASS (Tempered) in lieu of plexi
- Magnehelic Gauge (To track filter pressure) in lieu of static
- Electronic Filter choke alarm. (Differential pressure monitor)
- ULPA Filter in lieu of Hepa Filter.
- Microprocessor LCD Controller with Auto Switch off mode for motor
blower when door is closed. Digital buzzer timer sounds an audio
alarm in completion of sterilizing time of the chamber and the
switches off U.V. germicidal tune and automatically switches ON the
fluorescent light, alerting the user that the bench is ready for