» Clean Air Benches
» Air Shower
Air Shower MSW-165
Air Showers are specialized antechamber which
personnel need to pass through before entering clean rooms and
controlled environments. Due to the requirement of dust-free conditions
in clean rooms or controlled environments, Air showers are used to
decontaminate by blasting dust particles off with the help of high
velocity HEPA filtered air jets. With the help of high velocity filtered
Air pollutants carried by personnel can be removed, the contaminated air
then filtered and recirculated again to give clean transfer area. Air
showers are very demanding now days for prevention of important
manufacturing applications in the field of Micro electronics, Pharma,
Semi conductors and are very useful in various types of researches also.
- Available in various sizes according to users requirement.
- Highly effective HEPA filtered air having cleanliness level as
high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with HOT DOP retaining air
borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Pre filter installed before HEPA filter to extended life of HEPA
- Advance Microprocessor Control System.
- High efficiency statically & dynamically balanced motor
- High velocity air forced through HEPA filters.
- Filtered air thrown in the chamber through jet nozzles with high
velocity which in turn disperse particulate matter on all surface.
- Lower portion of the Air showers suck the contaminated air and
allow it to pass to blower supply plenum through pre filter
installed at base.
- This process is a continuous process in which air is continuously
filtered and recirculated inside the chamber without any exchange
with the external environment.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTIONS
- "MAC" Air Shower made up of CRC sheet duly
powder coated OR Stainless Steel SS-304 (as ordered) and is
designed with a heavy and rigid structure to provide enhanced life
of the Equipment.
HIGH EFFICIENCY MOTOR BLOWER ASSEMBLY
- Heavy Duty centrifugal motor blower assembly for high velocity
air throw. Compact design energy efficient motor and blower are
balanced to give smooth, quiet and vibration free operation.
- Air Shower chambers are provided with high intensity fluorescent
light for uniform lighting throughout the chamber.
- Corrosion resistant, high strength, durable with flawless array
of high velocity nozzles for direct high velocity air jets within
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- The Air Shower system controls the sequential locking and release
of the doors, and control the blower. The two doors are interlocked
such that two doors cannot be opened at the same time, to prevent
pressure losses and cross contamination.
- Special interlocking feature of our Air Shower system achieve
this by preventing simultaneous access of door by ensuring that when
one door of Air Shower interlocking system is open then other door
is closed before opening of door.
- Advance Microprocessor controller having Digital LED Display
features interlocking system.
- Both the doors of the Air Shower are interlocked with each other
preventing simultaneous access of the door by ensuring that when one
door of Air Shower is open then other door is closed. Only one door
can be opened at a time to prevent pressure losses and cross
contamination. Controller will show "WAIT" to indicate
that the other door is open.
- System controls the sequential locking and release of the door
and controls the Blower.
- Interlocking feature of CFL, UV Tube and blower enables automatic
ON of CFL and blower on opening of the door and when door will be
closed UV Tube will be ON for sterilizing the cross-over area.
- Advanced Micro controller based system
- Delay time between door opening is 4 Sec.
- Inbuilt sensor Magnetic Lock to read door feedback.
- Door status indication with high intensity Bar LEDs
- Status indication " GO, WAIT, DOOR OPEN, CLOSE DOOR
- Buzzer output for door kept open more than specified time from 2
- UV Lamp controlling
- UV Lamp On for both doors closed
- UV Lamp OFF for both doors open
- CF Lamp controlling
- CF lamp ON when any door is open
- CF Lamp OFF for both doors Closed
|Inner Chamber Size (WXDXH)
|Initial Airflow Velocity
||Main Filter : HEPA Filter with
efficiency >99.99% at 0.3 µm, Pre Filter : Efficiency of
20% Disposable Glare free white Fluorescent tubes.
||Glare free white Fluorescent
||CRC sheet duly powder coated
||Stainless Steel (SS-304)
|Motor Blower Assembly
||Three-Phase, suitable external
motor blower assembly