» Clean Air Benches
Laminar Air Flow Cabinet (Microprocessor Controlled)
HORIZONTAL LAMINAR AIR FLOW CABINET (MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
APPLICATION & KEY FEATURE
- It is used for various works that require maintenance of the
cleanliness and purity like plant tissue culture, examination and
experimentation of precision electronics parts, medical sciences,
pharmacy, agriculture sector and the like.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard
209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100
- Cabinets is fabricated of wooden board laminated with sunmica OR
cold rolled steel duly powder coated OR electro galvanized steel OR
stainless steel (SS-304grade) (as ordered).
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Side panels and front doors are made out of thick transparent
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly
effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having
efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with
hot DOP, thus retaining all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Heavy Duty Motor operates with minimum noise level.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the
- Supplied complete with S.S. Satin finish Table Top, Transparent
front door, Static Pressure Manometer, Built in U.V. Germicidal
light and Cock for gas, air or vacuum line, HEPA filters and
- The highly efficient HEPA filter maintains the optimum
cleanliness and purity.
- The prefilter fitted extends the life of HEPA filter drastically.
- Silent Vibration-Free Blower ensures noiseless operation and
anti-vibration construction provides efficient working environment.
- Interlocking of U.V. Germicidal Tube & Fluorescent Light with
auto switch off/on Mode for blower when the door is closed/open.
- All units with MOC : Wooden/CRC/EGS/Stainless Steel are mounted
on a heavy duty mild steel stand duly powder coated.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C. supply.
CONTROL & AUTOMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- Equipped with Microprocessor controller having alphanumeric
display and soft touch controls. Controller indicates input, status,
alarm function and control for blower, lights outlet and UV.
- Continuous monitoring through bright easy to read LCD panel
- Password Protection for authorized operation.
- Real time Clock
- UV timer showing used time and balance available life in hours.
- Total HEPA Filter time showing used time and balance available
life in hours.
- HEPA filter choke alarm after HEPA filter life is over.
- UV light/Door/Fluorescent Light Inter Lock, i.e. UV switches ON
only When door is closed, and automatically switches OFF fluorescent
- If UV light is on & the operator tries to open the door, it
raises audio visual alarm.
- Built-in RFI and electrical noise filters eliminate interference
with adjacent instrumentation.
|Internal Workzone Dimension
||Wooden or Cold Rolled Steel
(Powder Coated) or Electro Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel
||Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade)
|NO. of HEPA Filter
||HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at
0.3 micron particle)
||High efficiency prefilter.
||Fluorescent Lamp 40W
||UV Germicidal Tube.
||Made of plexi Glass
(Polycarbonate Door Optional)
||Gas/Air cock and multipoint 15/5
Amp. Electric socket
|Supply Voltage & Frequency
||AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Front door made of TOUGHNED GLASS (Tempered) in lieu of plexi
- Magnehelic Gauge (To track filter pressure) in lieu of static
- Electronic Filter choke alarm. (Differential pressure monitor)
- ULPA FIlter in liew of Hepa Filter