» Clean Air Benches
Laminar Flow Cabinet
Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet MSW-161
APPLICATION & KEY FEATURE
- It is used for various works that require maintenance of the
cleanliness and purity like plant tissue culture, examination and
experimentation of precision electronics parts, medical sciences,
pharmacy, agriculture sector and the like.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard
209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100
- Cabinets is fabricated of Wooden board laminated with sunmica OR
cold rolled steel / PCGI duly powder coated OR stainless steel
(SS-304grade) (as ordered).
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Side panels and front doors are made out of thick transparent
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly
effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having
efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with
hot DOP, thus retaining all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Heavy Duty Motor operates with minimum noise level.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the
- Supplied complete with S.S. Satin finish Table Top, Transparent
front door, Static Pressure Manometer, Built in U.V. Germicidal
light and Cock for gas, air or vacuum line, HEPA filters and
- The highly efficient HEPA filter maintains the optimum
cleanliness and purity.
- The prefilter fitted extends the life of HEPA filter drastically.
- Silent Vibration-Free Blower ensures noiseless operation and
anti-vibration construction provides efficient working environment.
- Interlocking of U.V. Germicidal Tube & Fluorescent Light with
auto switch off/on Mode for blower when the door is closed/open.
- All units with MOC : Wooden/CRC/Stainless Steel are mounted on a
heavy duty mild steel stand duly powder coated.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C. supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ORDERING
|Internal Workzone Dimension
||Wooden or Cold Rolled Steel
(Powder Coated)/ PCGI or Stainless Steel (SS-304)
||Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade)
|NO. of HEPA Filter
||HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at
0.3 micron particle)
||High efficiency prefilter
||Fluorescent Lamp 40W
||UV Germicidal Tube.
||Made of plexi Glass
(Polycarbonate Door Optional)
||Gas/Air cock and multipoint 15/5
Amp. Electric socket
|Supply Voltage & Frequency
||AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Front door made of TOUGHNED GLASS (Tempered) in lieu of plexi
- Magnehelic Gauge (To track filter pressure) in lieu of static
- Electronic Filter choke alarm. (Differential pressure monitor)
- ULPA FIlter in liew of Hepa Filter
- Microprocessor LCD Controller with Auto Switch off mode for motor
blower when door is closed. Digital buzzer timer sounds an audio
alarm in completion of sterilizing time of the chamber and the
switches off U.V. germicidal tune and automatically switches ON the
fluorescent light, alerting the user that the bench is ready for