Pressure Vertical Sterilizers
» High Pressure Vertical
High Pressure Vertical Sterilizer MSW-102 (Hp)
TRIPLE WALLED WITH STEAM STORAGE AND HOLDOVER FOR
- "MAC" Vertical Autoclaves are most ideal for
all applications requiring, routine total destruction of all living
- An Ideal tool for Laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, R &
D labs etc.
- Heaters cover stand and carrier/bucket are made of Stainless
- Specially designed system for dry sterilization processes, the
system is a triple walled unit with inner chamber, jacked and outer
wall made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid made of thick Stainless Steel Plate is closed through a WING
NUT CLOSING ARRANGEMENT.
- As per ISI specification these models retain the jacket pressure
while exhausting the chamber steam and helps in drying of inner
chamber post evacuation.
- The chamber is leak proof and all joints are duly argon arc
- Mounted on mild steel support legs.
- The system is supplied without basket and without dressing drum,
however the same are available at extra cost.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve,
Manual Exhaust Valve, Vacuum Breaker-cum-Purge Valve as a safety
device and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded, ground and polished to
give crevice free internals.
- Operating range from 15 to 22 psi pressure (adjustable).
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)
||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at
||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)
||From 15psi to 22 psi
|Pressure Control (OPTION)
||Piezostat (Pressure Control
|Safety Device (Heater) (OPTION)
||Low water level cut-off for
safety of heating element
||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)
||Stainless Steel (SS-304)
|MOC (External Wall)
||Stainless Steel (SS-304)
|MOC (Top Lid)
||Thick machined Stainless Steel
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Pressure Control Switch/Pressure Cut Off (*PCO) device.
- Low Water Level Cut Off (*WCO) device for safety of heating
- Digital Temperature Indicator with RTD to cost extra.
- Pedal lifting arrangement to cost extra.
- Solid state digital temperature indicator to cost extra.
- Semi -Automatic Digital Controller with AUTO-TIME CONTROL SYSTEM.
After the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically
and on completion of set count down/up time the supply to heaters is
cut-off and the system sounds a buzzer alerting user that cycle is
- Digital Pressure gauge with electronic transducer and syphon.
- Dressing Drums:- These shallow sterilizers made of Stainless
Steel for use with vertical sterilizers and autoclaves
|Size (DIA X HT) in mm