» Fumigation Chamber
FUMIGATION CHAMBER MSW-172
- Ideal for sterilization and deacidification of documents and
books and allied materials carrying out documentary heritage or for
fumigating specimens with insecticide for preservation.
- Double walled unit has outer made of cold rolled steel sheet duly
- Inner chamber and perforated shelves are made up of stainless
- Meant for fumigating specimens with insecticide for preservation.
- Specimens may be placed in the chamber, insecticide sprayed and
the lockable airtight door be closed.
- Air circulating fan is provided on one side which helps in
rotating the insecticide fumes throughout the chamber properly.
- The perforated sheet is used when small specimens are to be
fumigated. First small specimens may be placed in chamber, then the
perforated sheet placed in the chamber and the specimens kept on it
followed by the process of spraying the insecticide and switching on
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CUM
INDICATOR for temperature control having LED display and Auto Time
Control System. After the set temperature is attained the timer
starts automatically & on completion of set count down/up time
the supply of heater is cut-off & the system sound a buzzer
alerting the user that the cycle is over.
- To work on 220/230V AC. Supply.
|Inner Chamber Size
|No. of Trays
||Mild Steel Duly Powder Coated
||Stainless Steel (SS-304)