» Dry Bath
» Dry Bath Incubator
DRY-BATH (HEATING BLOCK INCUBATOR) MSW-438(SAD)
- Designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
- Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and
other laboratory procedures.
- Precise temperature control from ambient +5OC to 100OC
with +1OC accuracy.
- User's self compensation functions for temperature to counter for
difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED PID DIGITIAL TEMPERATURE
INDICATOR-cum-CONTROLLER for auto control with respect to time and
temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZER TIMER for AUTO
CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
- Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller
having individual display for set value and process value.
- Heating cavity of 49mm carries one heating blocks of size 96mm
(L) x 96mm (B) x 49 mm(H) each.
- Supplied with any one set of heating block of various
- Recessed well/ cavity accommodates one interchangeable aluminium
- Block extraction tool facilitates lifting of hot blocks for easy
- MAC Dry Heating Block Incubators are powerful, compact and
accurate everything you need for the precision heating of test
tubes, cuvettes, micro centrifuge tubes and other small containers.
- High performance and user friendly controls combine to
produce a specification which offers exceptional efficiency and
reliability. The benefit to you-convenient, no fuss heating!
- Excellent temperature control.
- Uniform and stable heating.
- New compact size.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & ORDERING
||Microprocessor Based Digital
Temperature Indicator cum-Controller with in-built timer
||LED with set value (SV) and
Process Value (PV)
||96mm(L) x 96mm (B) x 49mm (H)
|No. of Blocks
||Ambient +5oC to 100oC
||Powder Coated CRC Steel
|Block Extraction Tool
||1 No. Supplied with the unit for
easy interchangeability of heating blocks
||Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL
MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value
of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the
heaters get switched off automatically
||Alarm for cycle end
||230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- a) Spare aluminum Insert Block of size : 96x96x49mm (any
||49xø0.5 ml tubes
||25xø1.5 ml tubes
||25xø2.0 ml tubes