» SINGLE NOSE MICROSCOPE
SINGLE NOSE MICROSCOPE (MSW-802)
- #SNM-802 : Focussable by rack and pinion smooth motion,
with 10x objective & 10x eye piece.
JUNIOR STUDENT MICROSCOPE (MSW-803)
- #JSM-803 : With triple revolving nosepiece, fixed squre
stage, rack and pinion focussing, Iris diaphragm with following
optics, Eye Piece : 10x, Objectives : 10x and 45x
COMPOUND STUDENT MICROSCOPE (MSW-804)
- #CSM-804 : It has a well designed heavy and sturdy die
casted monocular body inclinable to 90, Eye Piece : 10x and 15x,
Objectives : 10x and 45x
- Tube with mechanical tube length 160mm with triple revolving nose
- Separate coarse and fine adjustment.
- Square stage with clips for holding the slides.
- Double lens bright field abbe condenser NA 1.25 is fixed with the
stage with iris diaphragm and swing out filter holder.
- Illumination by plano concave mirror. Packed in thermocole box.
MONOCULAR INCLINED STUDENT MICROSCOPE (MSW-805)
- #MISM-805 : Specifications same as MSW-804 but with 3600
revolving inclined tube head, instead of vertical head.